- krop, run autopkg test with allow-stderr
- merge osmnx, avoiding autopkg test failure
- merge ruby-graphviz, avoiding autopkg test failure
- retry krop autopkg tests
- sync the missing request-tracker5 packages from experimental,
the ones in -proposed didn't build.
- fix xphyle ftbfs, report issue to Debian.
- fix pokrok package dependency, report issue to Debian.
- gpredict, package unconditionally b-d's on libreoffice-writer
report issue to Debian.
- report nanopolish ftbfs with nocheck issue to Debian
- report siridb-server ftbfs to Debian, remove the riscv64
in the release pocket
- retry mpop/ppc64el. successfully built
- remove fstl binary on arm64, removed in unstable
- retry breathe autopkg test, let doxygen migrate
- fix libunivalue ftbfs, report issue to Debian
- remove picolisp binary on armhf, NBS
- remove qdjango, ftbfs, no rdeps, removed in testing
- remove flask-limiter, autopkg test failure, no rdeps, removed in testing
- unblock lava-dispatcher & lava-server, supported in Debian bullseye
- fix libunivalue ftbfs, forward patch to Debian
- look at the gsequencer ftbfs, tracked back to some valid GCC change.
the emitted warning is correct. Filed both GCC upstream and Debian bugs.
- properly disabled parallel builds in freedict, patch forwarded to Debian.
- fix llvm-toolchain-12 build on riscv64, using gcc-11. Asked GCC upstream
for a backport to gcc-10. Will be there with the next gcc-10 upload.
ubuntu-devel mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-devel