### mash (and kleborate) ###
Debian had dropped the armhf support from the package, but we were still
building and testing the armhf binary package. This was removed
(LP: #1922802) and mash 2.2.2+dfsg-2build1 was able to migrate.
It looks like this also permitted kleborate 2.0.1-1 to migrate as well.
### securefs ###
securefs / 0.11.1+ds-3 test failure on amd64
A test case was writing to a "tmp" dir before it had been created (by
one of the other test cases). (The ordering of test cases might be
platform-specific or perhaps arbitrary?) I patched the test to create
tmp if it doesn't already exist. With the fix, migrated as
### rainloop ###
rainloop / 1.14.0-3 build failure on amd64
The problem was due to node-pikaday installing pikaday.css in /usr/share
now, instead of /usr/lib. rainloop also needed a build-depend on
node-jquery. I've uploaded 1.14.0-3ubuntu1 but it's not processed yet.
### Regular +1 Maintenance ###
These test failures were blocking the glibc update, but passed after a
These migrated after retriggering with a few other packages from
* privoxy / 3.0.32-1ubuntu1 on armhf
* pytorch / 1.7.1-7 on armhf
* golang-github-coreos-pkg / 4-3 on armhf
* golang-github-hashicorp-memberlist / 0.1.7-1ubuntu1 on arm64
* golang-github-valyala-gozstd / 1.9.0+ds-7 on ppc64el
* cl-trivial-garbage / 20200801.git2319892-1 on amd64
These were failing testing due to timeouts, but passed and completed
migration when retriggered:
* pytorch / 1.7.1-7
* nanoc / 4.11.14-4ubuntu1
These build failures resolved with a simple rebuild:
* irpas / 0.10-8ubuntu1
* pexpect / 4.8.0-1 build failure on amd64
### Notes on Remaining Items ###
The rest of these I stared at a bit but didn't have time to fully
investigate, so leave these notes for the next shift.
* img2pdf / 0.4.0-1 build failure on amd64:
- 52 test cases failed, mostly due to one problem fixed by
- I didn't figure out the last 4 test case failures, but there may
be more clues to glean from:
* sshuttle / 1.0.5-1ubuntu1 test failure on amd64,ppc64el,s390x
- Looks like tests are taking too long to run, so maybe it needs
big_packages or long_test set in autopkgtest-cloud?
* cct (with ncbi-blast+ and kleborate)
- I thought getting mash and kleborate to migrate would enable this
one to go, however this also is hitting a test timeout so perhaps
could also need hinted as long_test?
* dogtag-pki test failure on s390x
- Timo and Lukas had debugged this previously, and raised the issue
with upstream, who introduced a fix in the package 389-ds-base
22.214.171.124-1, but even with that version, no dice. But it still
appears to be something pkispawn-related.
* phpmyadmin / 4:5.0.4+dfsg2-2 test failure on s390x:
- Two test cases in the ImportShpTest.php plugin fail.
- I didn't get a chance to work on this, but have dealt with several
PHP + s390x test errors in the past. They've typically been
endianness issues of some sort, which we've worked around by
disabling the test case. However, for phpmyadmin it may be worth
reproducing on s390x and digging in more.
* diaspora-installer / 0.7.14.0+debian2 test failure on ppc64el:
- This ruby package seems not to be able to find mimemagic (0.3.5),
maybe it needs to build-depend on ruby-mimemagic? Not sure
though - I don't reproduce the failure on amd64 with ruby-mimemagic
uninstalled, so might be something more ppc64el-specific.
Monday: 233 update excuse records found
Tuesday: 220 update excuse records found
Wednesday: 184 update excuse records found
Thursday: 249 update excuse records found
Friday: 188 update excuse records found
ubuntu-devel mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-devel