Length at start: 40
- Queried back to proposer about one part of change.
- Requested that patch origin be documented - its from upstream but
its not clear from either the changelog or the patch itself.
- Branch updated; tested and uploaded.
- Good start but patches need some work; pointed author towards the
SRU process with some initial guidance and un-subbed sponsors.
- Checked with cjwatson on this one; OK to merge but should change
into a sync as soon as his patch is accepted into Debian.
- Checked this bug prior to reviewing patch; has already been fixed
via a different route in Debian; marked invalid and thanked author for
his work, explaining why it was not longer required.
- I started on this and got completely lost; I think this MP really
illustrates the challenges of the hardware enablement kernels in 12.04
with regards to DKMS packages especially when there is no access to the
upstream VCS to support cherry picking of fixes. In this case we might
be best to actually push in a new upstream release of open-vm-tools and
do some good testing on it - its probably lower risk.
Length at end: 32
Ubuntu Core Developer
ubuntu-devel mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-devel