One thing which was not mentioned in this email is where the UDS summit will be taking place.
On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 10:07 PM, Jono Bacon <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
The Ubuntu Developer Summit is going to be taking place from Tues 19th
Nov - Thu 21st Nov 2013. As ever, the event is free and open to
everyone and accessible at http://uds.ubuntu.com.
As with each UDS, we are working to refine and improve each event. For
the next UDS we are making some of the following improvements:
* Simplifying how our community propose new sessions.
* Simplifying the registration process.
* Adding a hallway track for impromptu sessions.
* Getting the schedule in place earlier, so people can better plan their time.
* Refinements to uds.ubuntu.com to explain how the event works and
how to participate.
* Improvements to the plenary content and running great sessions.
For each event we are now going to put a deadline in place where we
ask everyone in our community (Canonical employees included) to get
their sessions set up and registered. For details of how to create
sessions (either blueprint or discussion sessions), please see
We would like to ask that all sessions are proposed by the end of
**Fri 1st Nov 2013**.
As ever, if you have any questions, feel free to get in touch. Thanks!
Ubuntu Community Manager
www.ubuntu.com / www.jonobacon.org
ubuntu-doc mailing list