Tuesday, 1 October 2013

Server Team 20130924

== Meeting information ==   * #ubuntu-meeting: ubuntu-server-team, 24 Sep at 16:04 — 16:38 UTC   * Full logs at [[http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting/2013/ubuntu-meeting.2013-09-24-16.04.log.html]]        == Meeting summary ==    === Review ACTION points from previous meeting ===  The discussion about "Review ACTION points from previous meeting" started at 16:04.      * ''ACTION:'' smoser look at / assign bug 1206872 and bug 1156932    === Saucy Development ===  The discussion about "Saucy Development" started at 16:06.      * ''LINK:'' https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SaucySalamander/ReleaseSchedule    * '''Release Bugs''' (16:07)    * ''LINK:'' http://reqorts.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/rls-mgr/rls-s-tracking-bug-tasks.html#server     * ''LINK:'' https://code.launchpad.net/~gandelman-a/ubuntu/saucy/python-troveclient/1226871/+merge/187113    * '''Blueprints''' (16:16)    * ''LINK:'' http://status.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-s/group/topic-s-servercloud-overview.html     * ''LINK:'' https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/servercloud-s-juju-charmhelper2     * ''LINK:'' https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/servercloud-s-juju-2-delivery     * ''LINK:'' https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/servercloud-s-openstack-charms-ha-v2     * ''LINK:'' https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/servercloud-s-ceph     * ''LINK:'' https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/servercloud-s-simplestreams     * ''LINK:'' https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/servercloud-s-openstack-qa     * ''LINK:'' https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/servercloud-s-openstack-havana     * ''LINK:'' https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/servercloud-s-mongodb     * ''LINK:'' https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/servercloud-s-openstack-charms     * ''LINK:'' https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/servercloud-s-virtstack     * ''LINK:'' https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/servercloud-s-cloud-archive     * ''LINK:'' https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/servercloud-s-openstack-hypervisor     === Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team (psivaa) ===  The discussion about "Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team (psivaa)" started at 16:30.      === Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb) ===  The discussion about "Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb)" started at 16:30.      === Weekly Updates & Questions regarding Ubuntu ARM Server (rbasak) ===  The discussion about "Weekly Updates & Questions regarding Ubuntu ARM Server (rbasak)" started at 16:31.      === Ubuntu Server Team Events ===  The discussion about "Ubuntu Server Team Events" started at 16:33.      === Open Discussion ===  The discussion about "Open Discussion" started at 16:35.      === Server & Cloud Bugs (caribou) ===  The discussion about "Server & Cloud Bugs (caribou)" started at 16:36.      === Announce next meeting date and time ===  The discussion about "Announce next meeting date and time" started at 16:37.          == Vote results ==          == Action items ==     * smoser look at / assign bug 1206872 and bug 1156932        == Action items, by person ==     * smoser    * smoser look at / assign bug 1206872 and bug 1156932        == People present (lines said) ==     * roaksoax (125)   * arosales (19)   * ubottu (17)   * zul (11)   * jamespage (9)   * hallyn (9)   * meetingology (4)   * smoser (3)   * caribou (3)   * psivaa (2)   * adam_g (2)

--
Andres Rodriguez (RoAkSoAx)
Ubuntu Server Developer
Systems Engineer