Review ACTION points from previous meeting
The discussion about "Review ACTION points from previous meeting"
started at 16:00.
* dannf will look at bug 1427406 "data corruption on arm64" soon
* Bug 1432715 "tomcat7 ftbfs in vivd (test failures)" is waiting on a
fix in Debian
* hallyn has updated the QA Team section assignee to matsubara
* matsubara did file a bug for libpam-systemd's dependency problem,
but this is no longer relevant, has been marked Invalid, and he will
follow up on further test failures in the QA topic later in the
The discussion about "Vivid Development" started at 16:06.
* No discussion was required.
Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team (matsubara)
The discussion about "Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team
(matsubara)" started at 16:09.
* matsubara reported that some tests were failing due to a UTAH time
out, which we believe is a test environment connectivity issue and
not a real bug. matsubara will follow up by tracking down the
correct person to request a re-test.
Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb, sforshee, arges)
The discussion about "Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team
(smb, sforshee, arges)" started at 16:12.
* smb reported that:
* The Utopic+ nested issues on Precise host fix should be on its
way into Precise. Beside that any other reports are still
* There were recent updates to nested kvm softlockups (bug
1413540) and some container netdevice cleanup (bug 1403152) bug
which we still need to evaluate.
* The KSM issue (bug 1435363) which was recently reported needs
feedback on latest kernel.
Ubuntu Server Team Events
The discussion about "Ubuntu Server Team Events" started at 16:14.
* No events to report.
The discussion about "Open Discussion" started at 16:14.
* Nothing was raised.
Announce next meeting date and time
The discussion about "Announce next meeting date and time" started at
The next meeting will be at Tue Mar 31 16:00:00 UTC 2015. matsubara will