here's what I got through in my last patch pilot shift:
Sync mate-control-center 1.8.3+dfsg1-2 (universe) from Debian unstable
- closed, looks like this was synced already.
syncpackage -d experimental -b 1442567 -s flexiondotorg marco
syncpackage -b 1443298 -s johannr ffc
syncpackage -b 1443467 -s valavanisalex potrace
numactl crashes with segfault (pad.lv/1441388)
- changed patch to cdbs patch, uploaded.
Change prefix number of symlink 69-droid-sans-fallback.conf to 65
Updated translations for mate-tweak [debdiff attached] (pad.lv/1439388)
- dpkg complains about local changes, not present in the upstream tarball.
FFmpeg security fixes March 2015 (pad.lv/1436296)
- subscribed release team, proposed sync from Debian, ran test build.
freemedforms-emr crashes during network installation (pad.lv/1429631)
- looks like we have the newest version from debian already.
Unsure if an older release needs to be fixed. Followed up.
Sync llvm-toolchain-snapshot 1:3.7~svn230892-1 (universe) from Debian
unstable (main) (pad.lv/1441017)
- attempted a test build, subscribed the release team.
Have a great day,
Get involved in Ubuntu development! http://packaging.ubuntu.com
Follow @ubuntudev on twitter.com/facebook.com/G+
ubuntu-devel mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-devel