On Feb 18, 2016 11:18 AM, "Barry Warsaw" <[email protected]> wrote:
> I'm not sure what to do. Clearly apt-mark holding freetype isn't
> sustainable. I don't want to have to maintain my own PPA. I don't even know
> if claws would consider it a bug, and if they did, what the fix would be.
> I can appreciate why you removed the Ubuntu patch, but I don't know what
> options I have other than living with it. :(
$10 says in a week you won't even remember it was a problem.