here's what I got through in my shift today. Mostly cleanup, but a few
useful fixes as well:
syncpackage -s jbicha -b 1630088 c2esp
syncpackage -s anders-kaseorg -b 1629999 uim
pad.lv/1628247: yakkety 1.8.2+nmu1ubuntu1 does not install due to
- The bug suggests a sync from Debian. I asked to confirm if the
Ubuntu changes can really be dropped.
pad.lv/1400460: slingshot won't lauch (unable to read font filename)
- Patch seems to address problem, uploaded it and asked to follow up
on the Debian bug with the patch too.
pad.lv/1624633: please merge tcpdump from debian
- Indicate on the bug that it's for yakkety+1.
pad.lv/1624369: Please sync mozc 2.18.2595.102+dfsg-1 (main) from
Debian unstable (main)
pad.lv/1578193: cannot load legacy-only plugin
- Followed up and asked to clarify if this is yakkety
pad.lv/1624394: mimedefang: md-mx-ctrl reread does not work
- Uploaded to yakkety, opened xenial task and asked for the patch to
pad.lv/1622128: new version of budgie-wallpapers package for
- Subscribed release team to get sign-off.
pad.lv/1620037: Sync gnustep-gui 0.25.0-4 (universe) from Debian
- As this would require a rebuild of a number of packages, I asked
for somebody to coordinate this transition.
pad.lv/1617505: gcin didnt work in gnome-terminal after updating
- Asked if the patch can be upstreamed.
- Pinged the Desktop team to see if we need them in
pad.lv/1619100: FTBFS on ppc64el: termios problems
- Already fixed. The bug was not closed automatically on upload.
Have a great day,
Get started with Snapcraft! Check https://snapcraft.io
Follow @snapcraftio on twitter.com/facebook.com/G+
ubuntu-devel mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-devel