Thursday, 13 October 2016

Server team meeting minutes: 2016-10-11

Review ACTION points from previous meeting
The discussion about "Review ACTION points from previous meeting" started at 16:02.

DONE: (jgrimm) clean up rls-x and add back to agenda
No Status: (jamespage) checkin with old iscsitarget users on relevancy with new kernels

Yakkety Development
The discussion about "Yakkety Development" started at 16:04.

Release Bugs (16:05)
Release week! Critical bugs focus!

Server & Cloud Bugs (caribou)
The discussion about "Server & Cloud Bugs (caribou)" started at 16:06.

clamav + llvm-3.6 issue fixed.

Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team (powersj)
The discussion about "Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team (powersj)" started at 16:09.

ISO sizes back to expected sizes (gcc changes)
Focusing on Yakkety ISO testing.
QEMU/KVM Live-migrating testing now live.

Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb, sforshee)
The discussion about "Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb, sforshee)" started at 16:10.

Nothing to report/discuss.

Upcoming Call For Papers
The discussion about "Upcoming Call For Papers" started at 16:11.

FOSDEM CFP end of month.

Ubuntu Server Team Events
The discussion about "Ubuntu Server Team Events" started at 16:12.

DPDK summit (cpaelzer will be there)
OpenStack Summit

Open Discussion
The discussion about "Open Discussion" started at 16:14.

Release notes. Fill out in Wiki.
nacc to send email to ML about rebasing merges by EOW


No new items.


Next meeting will be on Tuesday, October 18th at 16:00 UTC in #ubuntu-meeting. powersj will be chair.

Full Agenda and Logs:

ubuntu-devel mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: