distribution metadata, so we don't end up with a lot of regressions
like last cycle.
* Various packages needed retrying with new debootstrap, as they
missed the groovy link:
- retried piuparts with [python-apt, debootstrap] triggers
- retried livecd-rootfs with [python-apt, deboostrap] triggers
- retried sbuild against ['courier/1.0.6-1build3', 'debootstrap/1.0.123ubuntu1', 'devscripts/2.20.2ubuntu3']
* Uploaded apport, switching test dependency from unavailable python-twisted-core
to python3-twisted. Probably needs to be SRUed to focal too, as
twisted version seems to be the same
Anyway, the reason I'm really writing this email:
* The archive does not have Commands files in dists/groovy/cnf, which
causes command-not-found to be broken, and its autopkgtest to fail.
The tests passed initially, so I guess they were copied over from
focal but got deleted later on.
ubuntu-devel mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-devel