Here's notes for what I've worked on. Since Monday was a holiday for
me, I also had a shortened week.
The previous +1 maintenance report (by Benjamin Drung) is here:
## sphinx cluster ##
* dolfin: All architectures had hit timeout failure issues on basic
autopkgtest. I retriggered and they passed. I then retriggered with
sphinx-rtd-theme and a few other packages to clear the update excuse.
* fenics-dolfinx: Same as dolfin, and basic retriggers also passed.
Then also retriggered against sphinx-rtd-theme & co. successfully.
* pyfai: Test failure on armhf (only).
- Appears to be a known-issue upstream, with a fix and a new release
that landed in Debian just last week.
- I confirmed the necessary patch is present in 2023.08, and sync'd
the package (it has no Debian delta).
* sphinx-rtd-theme: With the above items resolved, sphinx-rtd-theme
## multipath-tools ##
fence-agents had an autopkgtest failure on ppc64el. A simple retrigger
enabled it to pass, allowing multipath-tools to migrate.
## rust-ahash ##
jbicha already reported the FTBFS to Debian, as it also affects them.
I've filed a bug report on our end, LP: #2034621.
## exec-path-from-shell-el ##
FTBFS trying to install deps, I'm gathering its trying to download from
the internet? Debian hits same issue. I suspect we just need to give
Lyx a -userdir. I've filed update-excuse LP: #2034630.
## gpsim-doc ##
FTBFS writing to a non-existant directory. This uses Lyx to build the
docs, which requires write access to $HOME/.lyx, but $HOME is
deliberately set to undefined so this breaks. Same issue affects
Debian. For now I've filed update-excuse LP: #2034631
## Django cluster ##
* senlin-dashboard FTBFS: Doesn't impact Debian (yet) but they haven't
built against the newer Django afaict. Filed LP: #2034629 for
* masakari-dashboard FTBFS: Different errors, but same situation as
senlin-dashboard of failure after minor Debian update that they build
only against the old Django. Mentioned on same bug as above.
## Stats ##
2023-09-05 239 update excuse records found
2023-09-06 214 update excuse records found
2023-09-07 210 update excuse records found
2023-09-08 206 update excuse records found
ubuntu-devel mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-devel