== Agenda ==
* Review ACTION points from previous meeting
* No previous (May 20th) actions to follow up on.
* U Development
* Server & Cloud Bugs (caribou)
* Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team (psivaa)
* Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb, sforshee)
* Ubuntu Server Team Events
* Open Discussion
* Announce next meeting date, time and chair
* ACTION: meeting chair (of this meeting, not the next one) to carry out post-meeting procedure (minutes, etc) documented at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam/KnowledgeBase
== Minutes ==
No outstanding actions for this meeting, other than reminding everyone to keep work items updated.
Louis (caribou) reported that he's improving the networked kernel crash dump functionality and has a PPA available to test: ppa:louis-bouchard/networked-kdump
More details about this work can be found at: http://caribou.kamikamamak.com/2014/05/20/remote-kernel-crash-dump-for-debian-and-ubuntu/
Next meeting will be on Tuesday, Jun 3rd at 16:00 UTC in #ubuntu-meeting.
Additional logs @ https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs/Server/20140527--
Diogo M. Matsubara