== Agenda ==
* Review ACTION points from previous meeting
* No previous (May 27th) actions to follow up on.
* U Development
* Server & Cloud Bugs (caribou)
* Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team (psivaa)
* Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb, sforshee)
* Ubuntu Server Team Events
* Open Discussion
* Announce next meeting date, time and chair
* ACTION: meeting chair (of this meeting, not the next one) to carry out post-meeting procedure (minutes, etc) documented at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam/KnowledgeBase
== Minutes ==
* vUDS is next week (Tues-Thurs) - Pat (gaughen) is still working on topics, so if someone has a suggestion please talk to her.
* bug 1319555 should not be on the list - list needs refreshing
* bug 1315052 has fix committed upstream
* bug 1317587 is in progress
* The team is working on getting the blueprints filled out completely. Expecting them to be solidified around vUDS.
* Louis (caribou) created blueprint: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/servercloud-u-networked-kdump and working on getting it filled in and approved.
* kdump may be added to vUDS agenda
* There's an Openstack meetup in London on Thursday - James (jamespage) and Liam (gnuoy) are attending. http://www.eventbooking.uk.com/openstack/home.html
==== Meeting Actions ====
One outstanding action from this meeting: The bug list needs to be refreshed at http://reqorts.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/rls-mgr/rls-u-tracking-bug-tasks.html#ubuntu-server
==== Agree on next meeting date and time ====
Next meeting will be on Tuesday, Jun 10th at 16:00 UTC in #ubuntu-meeting.
Additional logs @ https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs/Server/20140603