here's what I got done earlier today:
FFmpeg security fixes November 2015 (pad.lv/1518549)
- stable release includes security and bug fixes, subscribed release team.
- looks like a missing commit, pinged Aron as he uploaded the first part.
syncpackage -b 1518756 -s noskcaj subtitlecomposer -f
PolkitAgentSession incorrectly handles multiline output (as observed
with pam_vas) (pad.lv/1510824)
Merge 3.18.2 from debian (pad.lv/1518747)
- Rejected, already merged and Kernel team does not use bzr+LP.
- pinged Desktop team to take a look.
- rejected, looked out of date
Please merge collectd 5.5.0-3 (universe) from Debian testing (main)
- should be synced once -4 lands in Debian, unsubscribing sponsors
unable to properly install backuppc on wily 15.10 (pad.lv/1515986)
- patch can't be applied right now.
Have a great day,
Get involved in Ubuntu development! http://packaging.ubuntu.com
Follow @ubuntudev on twitter.com/facebook.com/G+
ubuntu-devel mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-devel