Tuesday, 10 October 2017

== Meeting information ==
* #ubuntu-meeting: ubuntu-server-team, 10 Oct at 16:08 — 16:29 UTC
* Full logs at
[[http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting/2017/ubuntu-meeting.2017-10-10-16.08.log.html]]

== Meeting summary ==

=== Review ACTION points from previous meeting ===
The discussion about "Review ACTION points from previous meeting"
started at 16:08.

* ''ACTION:'' nacc to write a release notes entry on ipv6 netboot
(carried over)
* ''ACTION:'' nacc to write a server guide entry on ipv6 netboot
(carried over)
* ''ACTION:'' rbasak to add maintainership info to mysql triage page
(carried over)
* ''ACTION:'' nacc to consider http2 info in artful release notes
(carried over)
* ''ACTION:'' smoser to add a cloud init (and if there is something
curtin) release notes entry for artful (carried over)

=== Artful Development ===
The discussion about "Artful Development" started at 16:09.

* ''LINK:'' https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ArtfulAardvark/ReleaseSchedule
* '''Current Work''' (16:09)
* ''LINK:'' https://trello.com/b/U9HhWyT0/daily-ubuntu-server
* '''Release Bugs''' (16:10)
* bug 1722566 will have an upload today for a fix
* ''LINK:'' http://reqorts.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/rls-mgr/rls-aa-tracking-bug-tasks.html#ubuntu-server
* andreas is working on 1707312, for which the fix might be a
behavior change, which might not be SRU-able

=== Server & Cloud Bugs & SRU/Pending Uploads (slashd, ddstreet) ===
The discussion about "Server & Cloud Bugs & SRU/Pending Uploads
(slashd, ddstreet)" started at 16:14.

* ''LINK:'' http://reqorts.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/rls-mgr/rls-z-tracking-bug-tasks.html#ubuntu-server
* ''LINK:'' http://reqorts.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/rls-mgr/rls-x-tracking-bug-tasks.html#ubuntu-server
* ''LINK:'' http://reqorts.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/rls-mgr/rls-t-tracking-bug-tasks.html#ubuntu-server
* everything under control for SRU/Pending. List of things currently
being worked on is at: http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/25714583/

=== Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team (powersj) ===
The discussion about "Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team
(powersj)" started at 16:16.

* QA update: last week cloud-init integration tests and rally
feedback; getting all tests working with KVM (with discussions ongoing
on use of /tmp)
* QA update: this week: continuing the same; starting on aws/gce
backend; looking at ISO results (for artful release)
* ''LINK:'' https://jenkins.ubuntu.com/server/

=== Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb, sforshee) ===
The discussion about "Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team
(smb, sforshee)" started at 16:18.

* 4.13.0-12.13 should be the artful release kernel; if any issues
are found, ping the kernel team directly

=== Upcoming Call For Papers ===
The discussion about "Upcoming Call For Papers" started at 16:19.

* ''LINK:'' https://lwn.net/Calendar/Monthly/cfp/

=== Ubuntu Server Team Events ===
The discussion about "Ubuntu Server Team Events" started at 16:21.


=== askubuntu.com questions (teward) - Better communication with community. ===
The discussion about "askubuntu.com questions (teward) - Better
communication with community." started at 16:21.


=== Open Discussion ===
The discussion about "Open Discussion" started at 16:22.

* ''LINK:'' https://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting/2017/ubuntu-meeting.2017-09-26-16.02.log.html
* ''ACTION:'' nacc to add clarification to agenda entry for AU topic

=== Announce next meeting date, time and chair ===
The discussion about "Announce next meeting date, time and chair"
started at 16:29.

* dpb is up next, 2017-10-17 at 1600 UTC

--
ubuntu-devel mailing list
[email protected]
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-devel