* Retried double-conversion/i386, cl-usocket/* and cl-ironclad/*.
I've filed LP: #1893452 with a hint for double-conversion,
cl-ironclad migrated, cl-usocket is still failing in -proposed.
* Extended https://code.launchpad.net/~rbalint/autopkgtest-cloud/+git/autopkgtest-cloud/+merge/384609
to trigger tests again on clock skew and pinged Laney to take a new
* One class of failures was caused by tests failing in riscv64 builds,
but our team already discussed that and decided to disable tests at
build time, thus I've postponed the solution to after fthe +1
maintenance shift. Steve Langasek fixed that since then. Thanks!
* I've found a few Golang tests that timed out on armhf LP: #1893640.
It was known that ARM test runners are generally slower, but I did not
have data to back this and to tell the speed difference, thus I've
started creating reports about the test runs at:
Based on the observations I've bumped golang-1.14's and golang-1.15's
default test timeout on ARM by 50%, which made tests pass.
* I've bumped into systemd-timesycd setting the clock backwards (LP:
#1880839) in a few failed tests and I'll propose switching to chrony
as the default NTP client on most Ubuntu systems from
systemd-timesyncd but I need to put together a formal proposal.b
In my September 10-11 shift I've worked on random old stuck packages
and glibc in parallel.
While the rule is that we should not be working on packages with we
are responsible for there were no other big transition in
groovy-proposed and glibc gets entangled with other newly arriving
packages thus getting it migrated is the most urgent.
* Few package rebuilds
* Retried riscv64 build of vcmi, now it built and is waiting for glibc 2.32.
* Filed LP: #1895277 for dired-du/armhf and submitted a hint for it.
* Filed LP: #1895283 to document and track incompatibility between
libdevel-declare-perl 0.006022-1 and libperl5i-perl 2.13.2-1.
* Merged supervisor bugfix release to fix FTBFS
* Asked for removal of libxml-commons-external-java-doc on
#ubuntu-release to let xml-commons-external migrate.
* Filed hint for 9base/s390x and LP: #1895321 to document the triaging.
* Fixed apitrace FTBFS.
Ubuntu & Debian Developer
ubuntu-devel mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-devel