On Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 9:17 AM, Oliver Grawert <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
I was suggesting 1.) for this special case. Get out one image that
contains the issue, let users know that it is there and block further
promotion of images until we have a fix for the root cause (but keep
landings going (and images green indeed) so we don't produce a to large
This should give the rest of the distro the freedom to move on with beta
Indeed we need to make clear that this exception is only done because we
are in a special situation currently.
If we do this, I think we should wait until upstream confirms that the bug is, in fact, upstream, and use their analysis for input in how to proceed.