Tuesday, 5 July 2016

Server team meeting minutes: 2016-07-05

Minutes

Review ACTION points from previous meeting

The discussion about "Review ACTION points from previous meeting" started at 16:03.

Yakkety Development

The discussion about "Yakkety Development" started at 16:03.

A small discussion about the open bugs, but all were considered covered.

Also rharper pointed out that we had the first alpha builds.

Server & Cloud Bugs (caribou)

The discussion about "Server & Cloud Bugs (caribou)" started at 16:08.

caribou was not able attend this week.

Weekly Updates & Questions FROM the QA Team

The discussion about "Weekly Updates & Questions FROM the QA Team" started at 16:10.

We welcomed powersj, but obviously no updates on his first day.

Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb, sforshee, arges)

The discussion about "Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb, sforshee, arges)" started at 16:12.

Nothing to report.

Upcoming Call For Papers

The discussion about "Upcoming Call For Papers" started at 16:14.

Packaging of DPDK hopefully to go to a DPDK conference in October.

Ubuntu Server Team Events

The discussion about "Ubuntu Server Team Events" started at 16:15.

Nothing raised.

Open Discussion

The discussion about "Open Discussion" started at 16:15.

A bit of a discussion where to find information and where in IRC to ask for powersj, but surely worth for all.

Announce next meeting 12th of July, same time chaired by nacc then

The discussion about "Announce next meeting 12th of July, same time chaired by nacc then" started at 16:18.

nacc will be next chair, for real Smile :-)

Assigned merges/bugwork (rbasak)

The discussion about "Assigned merges/bugwork (rbasak)" started at 16:19.

Rbasak was busy in remote participating at debconf. Therefore he will ping and collect status one by one on #ubuntu-server over the week.


See logs for details.  

See the full log at: 



Christian Ehrhardt
Software Engineer, Ubuntu Server
Canonical Ltd