Tuesday, 6 September 2016

Server team meeting minutes: 2016-08-30

Review ACTION points from previous meeting

The discussion about "Review ACTION points from previous meeting"
started at 16:00.

ACTION: cpaelzer and rbasak to review new triaging section in
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam/KnowledgeBase

LINK: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/YakketyYak/ReleaseSchedule

LINK:
http://reqorts.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/rls-mgr/rls-y-tracking-bug-tasks.html#ubuntu-server

Server & Cloud Bugs (caribou)

The discussion about "Server & Cloud Bugs (caribou)" started at 16:03.

Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team (powersj)

The discussion about "Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team
(powersj)" started at 16:04.

Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb, sforshee, arges)

The discussion about "Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team
(smb, sforshee, arges)" started at 16:05.

Upcoming Call For Papers

The discussion about "Upcoming Call For Papers" started at 16:06.

Open Discussion

The discussion about "Open Discussion" started at 16:08.

Announce next meeting date, time and chair

The discussion about "Announce next meeting date, time and chair"
started at 16:09.

Assign daily bug triage for week (powersj, rbasak, nacc, cpaelzer)

The discussion about "Assign daily bug triage for week (powersj, rbasak,
nacc, cpaelzer)" started at 16:10.

Assigned merges/bugwork (rbasak)

The discussion about "Assigned merges/bugwork (rbasak)" started at
16:13.

Full agenda and log: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs/Server/20160830

--
ubuntu-devel mailing list
[email protected]
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-devel