There are many problems with the current state of our Packaging Guide :
* Half of it talks about Ubuntu Distributed Development, which is no longer
a living thing.
* Another part is a bit outdated, as it is mostly unmaintained, while our
tools and methods continuously evolve. Also that other part is mostly
redundant, as the Debian documentation talks about the same things.
* There are 63 bugs  at the moment, and almost nobody looks at them.
Daniel Holbach who was one of the main contributors, left Canonical  in
December, and since then we had almost no changes apart from translations
(except for two Laney's fixes — thanks!).
Unless someone wants to take this project over, I propose the following:
* Remove ubuntu-packaging-guide package from Debian and Ubuntu archives.
* Turn the current website into a collection of links to other resources
(i.e. those from ).